In order to load faster and boost your browsing experience, we have to lower the resolution of our photos. We hope you can understand.
We all know dogs are cute, this is why we love dogs. But do you know that your dog can sense bad people?
A recent study conducted by Akiko Takaoka from the University of Kyoto in Japan shows that dogs can use their previous experience to know if a person is reliable or not. Dogs can act aggressively against people who have bad intentions towards their owners because the animals can easily "feel" the chemical changes in the emitted pheromones by humans. This is funny, so If your dog does not like your friends, maybe something is wrong?
Just kidding. But if you are a dog owner or you are trying to get a hoodie for dog lovers, This hoodie is perfect for you.
Soft and pill free, so this sweatshirt will be a walking billboard for years
- Preshrunk 50% cotton/ 50% polyester
- 8 oz.
- Double lined hood with matching drawcord
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- Double needle cuffs and waistband
- Pouch pocket
- Quarter turned to eliminate center crease
- BODY WIDTH: Lay garment flat. 1" below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
- BODY HEIGHT: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.
Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Only non chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron. Do not dry clean